Misdemeanors Are More Serious Than You May Think
Many people assume that misdemeanor offenses aren’t all that bad. And while they certainly aren’t as bad as felonies, they can still cause tremendous upheaval in your life. You may be faced with jail time, thousands of dollars in fines, probation, driver’s license suspension and even loss of your gun rights. A conviction can have a lasting impact on your job prospects, housing options and other opportunities.
Given these harsh consequences, misdemeanors demand a serious defense. And you deserve a strong legal ally to challenge the charges. You will find a proven misdemeanor defense attorney at The Law Firm of Michael R. Franzese. Michael is a former district attorney with more than 30 years of experience. Because he has been on the other side of the courtroom as a prosecutor, he knows how to effectively challenge misdemeanor charges in New York. He can put that valuable experience to work for you.
Common Misdemeanor Charges
Michael handles all kinds of misdemeanor charges in the Long Island area. Some of the most common include:
- DWI: A drunk or intoxicated driving charge can cost you your license, among other penalties. Michael knows how to aggressively fight DWI charges.
- Domestic violence: Michael can defend you against domestic assault, stalking, harassment and related offenses.
- Drug charges: Michael handles misdemeanor possession charges for drugs or paraphernalia.
- Assault: Misdemeanor assault charges carry the stigma of a violent crime. Michael is very familiar with these charges.
- Petty larceny: If you’re facing shoplifting charges or other misdemeanor offense charges, turn to Michael for help.
Michael can protect your rights and find the right angles for a strong defense against whatever charges you are facing.
Protect Your Future. Enlist A Proven Warrior For Justice.
Every misdemeanor charge should be taken seriously. Michael will do just that, giving your case the time and attention it deserves.